Our partnerships are intended to produce the following benefits for investors:
- Cash distributions from the sale of oil and natural gas. If the partnership's revenues exceed its expenses, investors will receive periodic distributions of the partnership’s cash profits.
- Unique tax benefits.* Oil and gas investments have significant tax advantages. Several major tax benefits are available for oil and gas investors that are not available elsewhere. As an investor partner, you may be entitled to the following tax benefits:
- write-offs for Intangible Drilling Costs (“IDC”)
- depreciation of tangible drilling costs
- depletion deductions
To view an example of the tax benefits you may benefit from as an investor, click here.
The following links provide for more information and a general discussion of the tax advantages of oil and gas investments:
- Distribution of proceeds from the eventual sale of the partnership’s assets. Depending on market conditions, the partnership’s assets may be managed for the long term or strategically divested. We seek to minimize risk and optimize the return to our investors whenever possible. Thus, partnership assets are periodically reviewed for divestment opportunities.
As an investor partner, you will have access to REI’s fully integrated website. By logging into your online account, you can:
- review your investments
- explore new investment opportunities
- view investor reports
- get daily drilling updates for all active wells
- change your username and password
- download the latest copy of REI's Annual Report
- download partnership materials including: sales brochures, Private Placement Memorandums, and Subscription Agreements.
Protecting the environment and reducing partnership expenses is important to us. We continue to develop new and cost-efficient ways to communicate with our investors online.
Our investment portal is your access point to your account information. You can view up-to-date information about drilling activity, cash flow statements and tax forms.